Terms and conditions of Association of Indian French Professionals & Researchers
If you become a member of Association of Indian French Professionals & Researchers, the following terms and conditions apply:
- To become a member, the person should at least 18 years of age. Minors cannot enroll.
- A membership term starts from the date of subscription and ends in a year.
- A member of Association of Indian French Professionals & Researchers contributes a yearly membership fee of 500 Rs. ( subject to change after 1 year)
- Members of Association of Indian French Professionals & Researchers receive the following benefits :
- a) Discounted tariff on conferences and Workshops
- b) Free posting of academic french activities
- c) Special privileges during national and international conferences
- Furthermore, members would receive a quarterly or half yearly newsletter.
- Membership is automatically extended 12 months from the date of subscription. If a member would like to end his/her membership, this must be done before the end of the membership term by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If a member does not unsubscribe before this date, the membership will automatically be extended for another year and the contribution for the membership is required
- Members shall represent AIFPRO or use the name of AIFPRO only with the written consent of the President of AIFPRO
- Members shall not diffuse the content reserved in members only zone in social media platforms
- Force Majeure.AIFPRO shall not be liable hereunder by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder on account of strikes, shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes or any other cause which is beyond the reasonable control of such party
- In case of disputes, members could settle only in the exclusive jurisdiction of Puducherry
By signing up for an activity organized by Association of Indian French Professionals & Researchers, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Activities that require a fee
- Subscription requires participants to pay the fee as mentioned on the website.
- Unsubscribing from activities is possible up to five days before the activity. We will return your payment, excluding any costs that were made already.
- If different conditions have been specified for any activity, those conditions apply.
Activities that don’t require a fee
- Subscription requires participation.
- It is possible to unsubscribe up to five days before the activity.
- If the deadline to unsubscribe has passed and the participant does not participate in the activity he/she has subscribed to, this will be registered by Association of Indian French When this happens twice, we have the right to exclude this person from participating in further Association of Indian French Professionals & Researchers activities.
These terms and conditions are subject to change. It is a member's own responsibility to stay informed.